PDA

View Full Version : A late introduction

laurena
03-18-2005, 09:57 PM
I thought I'd officially introduce myself after posting a few times now. My name is Lauren and I'm now a SAHM to a DD named Isabel who turned 1 just Wednesday. I live in Chicago where it is still cold... :)

I stopped working about 6 weeks ago to stay home with my little girl and have just started to feel a bit on the isolated side, however, this group of moms is just what I need to get me through. I'm grateful for your advice to my posts thus far.

I look forward to learning so much from all of you!

amp
03-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Welcome to the group Lauren! Coming here saves my sanity on those days when being a SAHM is hard. And when it's wonderful, it's nice to come here and share that too! Welcome aboard!

laurena
03-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

hez
03-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the boards, Lauren! Congratulations on making it through the first year, and I wish you well in the transition to being a SAHM!

8isenough
03-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Lauren, welcome.
It takes time to adjust from working outside of the home, to working inside the home. It can be overwhelming at first. To ease your transition, join a local playgroup or moms group, try a church group, or just go over to your local park and see if you can meet moms there.

Sterling :)