PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is...

punk mama
08-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Hello all you fabulous people...I believe it's time to introduce myself. I was addicted to these boards last summer but I suffered a miscarriage followed by the deaths of both my husband's parents. Shortly thereafter, I got a Chihuahua (Lucia) to help fill the void and only now am I ready to try for a baby again...and I'm very excited.

I love researching products and well, shopping, but I think this board will cause me to be anything but frugal...with all the talk about designer diaper bags and clothing! I admit it, I have a few Hanna Anderssons stashed away.

Oh yes...who am I? My name is Faith, I'm 28 and live in Seattle. When I'm not on the internet, I enjoy gardening...I'm tattooed and politically progressive but don't let that scare you if you're not. Thanks for reading...I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon.

-Faith

kathleen a.
08-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Faith,
First off...I just LOVE that name! Welcome and best of luck to you and your hubby in conceiving your baby! We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you!

Take Care,

Kathleen A.

MarisaSF
08-29-2005, 11:50 AM
You sound like our kind of kiddo, Faith. Welcome and have fun shopping! We look forward to getting to know you and to tracking your pregnancy status -- good luck!

8isenough
08-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Welcome Faith! GREAT name BTW. :)

Sterling

punk mama
08-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow, eight kids! And all with fabulously unusual names! My husband and I kind of grew up as only children (my siblings are much older than I) so I think one will be enough for us...whew.

-Faith

ribbit1019
08-31-2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome Faith we are happy to have you! And yes these boards will force an addiction on shopping like you have never seen! lol

I am so sorry for your loss, I suffered through three myself and I know how difficult it can be.

I am happy to hear that you are ready to try again! Have fun trying! ;)

We look forward to hearing more from you!

Christy
Maddy born 06/09/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
Little Peanut due 03/02/06
http://bd.lilypie.com/K8fum4/.png