PDA

View Full Version : Ean has a new baby sister!

mom to little e
01-18-2006, 09:06 PM
I haven’t had a chance to post yet to but wanted to give a quick update.

Mia Elizabeth Casey was born on January 4, 2006. She was delivered (via repeat c-section) four days before her due date and weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 19 ½ inches long. She is just beautiful, born with a surprisingly full head of dark hair. She experienced a bit of jaundice and a little more than expected weight-loss while in the hosptial so we did have to stay an extra day. Now, though, she is doing great. We just had her 2-week well baby exam and she is already past her birth weight (now is 8lbs. even). Nursing is going well and she sleeps pretty well too. She is really a very good baby and only gets a little fussy when she is hungry or if she is being changed – she hates getting naked!

DH saved all of this vacation time from last year so he is home again this week. It has been really nice having him around for some family time. It has been good for Ean, too, and I think has helped in his adjustment to the baby. He has done great with that and gets excited everytime she wakes up. I’m doing pretty well, too, recovering from the surgery a little better each day.

Maryann

Ean Bennett 11/06/03
Mia Elizabeth 01/04/06

P.S. I would love to post a photo but can't get the attachment link to work! help?

darby24
01-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Congratulations! Welcome little Mia! :-)

Momof3Labs
01-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Congratulations, Maryann, and welcome to Mia! Can't wait to see a pic!

kensjen
01-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Congrats Maryann!! I LOVE your daughter's name, our baby was almost a Mia!!

I can't wait to see a pic! What does it say when you try to attach?? I had a problem the other day when I posted a pic, I had to make the pic smaller. Resize and try again?? Not sure what problem you are having, but someone will be able to help.

Enjoy your babymoon with your new little girl!!

MommyAllison
01-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Congratulations Maryann and welcome baby Mia! Can't wait to see a picture! :) Keep enjoying your newborn days!

Allison
http://b1.lilypie.com/XvRAm8/.png (http://lilypie.com)

almostamom
02-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Congratulations, Maryann! Welcome to the world, Miss Mia.

:)
~Linda~
DS 11/9/04

8isenough
03-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Congratulations Maryann! How nice! Glad to read the birth went well and little Mia has joined the earth safe and sound. :)

Sterling