PDA

View Full Version : Can the same non-adjustable sling be used from infant to toddler?

dueinmay
08-27-2003, 05:35 PM
DD is now 15 wks. Will she "outgrow" a non-adjustable sling as she gets bigger in the coming mths/yrs, or would I be able to use the same sling for her even up to toddler age?

Thanks! :)

Rebecca
It's a girl!

C99
08-27-2003, 06:48 PM
I know that that the pouch slings sold by Kristen at HotSlings.com go by the mother's measurement -- not the baby's -- so I would assume that the sling can be worn by the same baby from newborn to toddlerhood.

egoldber
08-27-2003, 07:02 PM
I've been using the same one since Sarah was 10 months. I didn't use one before then.

HTH,

sweetbasil
08-28-2003, 02:51 AM
A friend of mine bought one early in her second pregnancy for use with her newborn (just so she'd get the sizing right before she was really showing), tried it out on her toddler (almost 30# at age 2), and now is going to have to get a new one for one of the two kids, as her toddler loves it. She got the sling after I referred her to Kristen at www.hotslings.com--- I just noticed yesterday that Kristen's offering a new sling option- a padded leg rail so the fabric will be more comfortable behind a toddler's knees while in the sling.

HTH,