PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Silk brocade Puch Sling purchasers: Please Read

daisymommy
09-04-2003, 09:58 AM
For those of you who ordered the silk brocade pouch slings off Ebay: I was wondering when they would be finished, and emailed Summer Morris who is making them, asking for update. Below is her reply. me. I told her I woudl be happy to post her letter here, letting you all know what's up. She wanted to know who all this letter would reach, but I'm unsure of who bought slings. Please let her know you have recieved this update so she doesn't have to double send letters. Ordinarily, I would not go out of my way to take care of someone else's auction. But I figured under the circumstances with her pregnancy complications, I don't mind helping out,

On Sept. 3, 2003 Summer Morris wrote:
I'm soooo sorry for the delay!! My hemp supplier didn't supply me the hemp when they were supposed to. Apparently the shipment from China (most hemp comes for China since it's illegal to grow here) came in late. Then I had a bout of preterm labor this weekend that landed me in the hospital (all's ok) Soooo, I'm gonna be sewing like crazy this week!!
Since the hemp is late they gave me a partial refund, and I'm passing that along to everyone from ebay. I'm going to give at least $5 back to everyone, maybe more. I hope this ok?? Again, I'm sooo sorry for the delay!!
Thanks!
Summer Morris
[email protected]