PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to let me 'test drive' their sling?

jd11365
09-05-2003, 03:01 PM
I am officially in sling/carrier hell! I have ordered and sold or returned the Bjorn, the Wilkinet, some carrier from Target and the KKACP (still deciding if I'm keeping this one). I would love to try out a ring sling to see if it is something I would even like before I start thinking about how to justify ordering something else to my DH. I figure if it is something I don't even see myself using, I don't have to fret over which one to get anymore and just give up on the whole darn idea. I don't live near a local la leche league group or I would check that out. I would be happy to Paypal shipping to you and would return it right away...

TIA!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5/1/03

susabusa
09-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Where do you live? Maybe somebody here lives near you.

Marisa6826
09-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Jamie-

I don't have a ring sling, but I just ordered a Chic Papoose.

There's a store here in town that has the New Native carrier.

Let me know. It would be a good excuse to hook up for lunch!! :)

-m

jd11365
09-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Chic Papoose...great another choice...just what I need! ;-)

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5/1/03

britchick
09-05-2003, 09:37 PM
Hi Jamie,why dont you like the KKACP?I am thinking of ordering one.I have the wilkinet and love it.Where do you live?I have a maya wrap sling if you want to try that out.i dont have the instructions,but you can get them off the website.Let me know if you are interested,thanks

jd11365
09-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Actually, I think this is a great concept. I live in Florida and it is very cool. The baby isn't as impressed though, but that's not saying much...she is very picky about everything. She liked the Bjorn and the Wilkinet, but I hated the Bjorn...hurt my back, and I thought I would like a KK over the Wilkinet because she mostly likes to be on my hip. Looks like I might end back up with the Wilkinet again because it was so comfortable, and the baby liked it. I'm emailing you about the Maya wrap...

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5/1/03