PDA

View Full Version : newbe w/?'s...

marybliss
09-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Hello...

I've decided I'm going to forgo a double stroller since my toddler will be close to 3 years old when this baby is born and doesn't really like to ride anymore anyway. So, I got a new single stroller and thought IF my toddler gets tired... I'd like to let her ride in the stroller and put the new baby in a carrier/sling of some type. I just don't know which! I'm petite 5'2 103 lbs... and have a bad back. I need something that's gentle on the shoulders, neck and back and of course, the baby! I don't like the bulkiness of some slings that I've seen... and the ones with the rings seem complicated. I like the simplicity of the Bjorns and the wide comfort straps. I do plan on breastfeeding so BF w/a carrier would be nice but not essential. I could always take out baby and use a blankie for privacy. If I find the carrier to be really comfy, I might end up using it more on a daily basis for errands, etc. Any suggestions that fit these needs: comfort, simplicity and also not too pricey? Thanks so much!! :)

Mary (edd 11/03)

Calmegja
09-08-2003, 03:54 PM
My best and most oft used suggestion would be the Kangaroo Korner Fleece Adjustable Pouch....

It's user and baby friendly, and a breeze to get the knack of....

http://www.kangarookorner.com