PDA

View Full Version : Did you see the new fabrics for the zolo slings??

kensjen
09-11-2003, 02:58 PM
The lilac silk one is tempting me! I had just decided I wanted the navy....but the new fabric is so pretty!! What do you guys think?? Also, I still haven't heard from any of you that already have a silk zolo. I was wondering how you liked it, how it is holding up, etc...
Thanks,
Jen

lizamann
09-11-2003, 03:27 PM
I recently washed mine and it seems to have shrunk a little even though I followed directions. It's still usable, but I will have to try it some more and get back to you about that. IT is way softer after washing, so I think it will be really comfy.

susabusa
09-11-2003, 07:43 PM
I think it is something about the natural fibers that it seems to be even more comfy than the cotton one. I wonder if the silk has just a little bit more give than the cotton does. I love that the silk has a bit more body to it so nursing in the sling is easy and the fabric standing up provides a shield so no one else but me knows I'm nursing -- but I can still see the babe. The new lilac does look gorgeous. I have a wedding to go to in November and I've been looking for something to wear that matches my navy silk -- now I might have to have a lilac one instead.

Steph

lizamann
09-23-2003, 08:31 AM
You've probably already bought your sling, but I finally washed and ironed my red silk. They key is to iron it! After washing in cold and hanging to dry, it had shrunk and looked dull and washed out. Very disappointing. But then I ironed it and it now looks fabulous. It is much softer than before washing, but I like it this way.

So it is definitely washable.

mama2be
09-23-2003, 03:47 PM
OH that lilac one with gold is calling my name :)...

stillplayswithbarbies
09-23-2003, 09:36 PM
the plum cotton is gorgeous! But I do love my red one.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

masblooms
09-24-2003, 09:21 AM
Karen is yours the cotton or the silk? I can't make up my mind.

stillplayswithbarbies
09-24-2003, 10:26 AM
I have the cotton one. I love it!

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

masblooms
09-25-2003, 08:33 AM
Have you washed yours yet?

stillplayswithbarbies
09-25-2003, 10:44 AM
No I have not washed mine, but I hear they get softer with washing.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Vajrastorm
09-29-2003, 12:01 PM
I just got the Plum cotton in the mail last week. The color is amazing! I adore it.

Hopefully soon I will have a baby to put in it.