PDA

View Full Version : Got my Chic Papoose

Marisa6826
09-11-2003, 10:46 PM
It's just beautiful!

Jennifer was just great about helping me. The first one I received was too small but she promptly sent me the correct size (and still hasn't charged my card until I am sure I want it).

The sling itself is beautiful and very well made.

If you're looking for an unusual non-adjustable sling, I heartily recommend checking her out!

Sophie liked it so much she promptly decided to try and eat it ;)

-m

lizamann
09-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Which one did you get? I like Celia and Piper but wonder if the print is too big for me. Do you find it comfortable? Can you compare it to any other pouches

Marisa6826
09-12-2003, 07:48 AM
Beth, I got the Ceilia. The original one she sent me had a deep blue corderoy lining. The print is quite pretty and is very muted. It's a little large, but because it's not crazy bright, it really seems to work.

The XL she had happened to have was a prototype left over. It actually has a taupe lining that I find preferable. Jennifer gave me a lower price on the XL because of the lining difference. She offered to have her seamstress make me one with the blue lining, but it would take extra time. But as I said, I'm really happy with the taupe.

Unfortunately, I've never tried a sling before so I can't compare. However, I find this one really comfy!

-m