PDA

View Full Version : WELL DH is hooked with the Sutemi....M

Blue Jeans Mama
09-21-2003, 12:48 AM
We went to the Orioles game the other day we had to walk a LOT (Thanks to DH who park at the other end of the world LOL). He always makes fun of me because of my carriers but he never wants to try them. But this time he was like OK I'll try it.

It was so easu to adjust from my size to DH's (a couple of seconds). I did helped him (But what man doesnt need help LOL). After he got all his straps tide he said

"OMG this is GREAT, I can't even tell he is back there or his weight"

He said he was going to use it from now on.

Also the color I got is pretty good for him. I got the dark blue. So if you want your DH to use it pick that color, I am telling you.

On the way back to the car he was pointing out other guys that were having a hard time carrying their heavy toddlers on their back and comfortable he was LOL All I could say was "I TOLD YOU" LOL

Thanks for letting me RAVE LOL

Cathy Y Adrian 19 months Almost 27#

suz
09-21-2003, 04:44 PM
I received my Sutemi (also a dark blue) about a week ago. My DH also likes it. He commented how comfortable it was compared to the Bjorn. He's not really into slings either, so the sutemi work out great for us. But, he has yet to use any carrier in public though (okay...maybe he used it a few times to pick up our mail) :D

heytootsy
09-21-2003, 09:24 PM
Just an FYI, I saw on the babywearingSWAP someone else is having a sutemi co-op. The prices are a little higher than the last co-op.

emmasmama
09-23-2003, 06:35 PM
Just curious how well it worked getting these through the co-op? I'm assuming that's when you got yours? I'm signed up with the new Sutemi co-op on the BabywearingSwap and am planning to order a Sutemi.

I'm very excited about it, after much debating between this and the Ergo, I think it sounds like the right one for me.

I'm planning on getting the graphite deluxe (with pocket on front and the extra head support thing included).

I think the co-op prices might be higher because Sutemigear changed the style of the carrier slightly, adding extra leg padding to the deluxe. Do you guys know if you have that extra padding in yours or not?

Glad to hear that everyone seems to really like them so far!

(and btw, I'm also in Baltimore, so another Orioles fan here!)

suz
09-23-2003, 07:36 PM
I actually got mine directly thru the website before they changed the style & price ~ $73 w/shipping. I got the deluxe (extra front pocket and head support). I could've done w/out the pocket but find the head support necessary. I guess mine doesn't have the extra leg padding, so can't comment on that. That's the first carrier my DH reaches for.