PDA

View Full Version : Bjorn price?

sadie427
10-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Hi--Has anyone seen the Baby Bjorn on sale, or at a discount anywhere? I've done a bunch of searches and it seems to be 79.99 everywhere, I was wondering if I could get it cheaper. We've been using a hand-me down and like it, but it has the old kind of connector and the snap comes undone on one size. For that reason I'm reluctant to get a used one, so Ebay isn't so much of an option. Thanks.

heidi_timms
10-01-2003, 04:02 PM
I liked the bjorn, but after a while, it starts to hurt your back as the baby gets bigger. I think that I used it when DD was 8-13lbs only. I would consider some of the other carriers out there before buying another bjorn at full price.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

ralu
10-01-2003, 11:06 PM
You could use www.froogle.com to search for lower prices. I did a quick search for you and it looks like a bunch of stores have it for $69.95: Comfort1st.com, Store4Baby.com etc.

HTH,
Raluca

sugarsnappea
10-02-2003, 07:45 AM
Have you contacted Bjorn about the snap problem? Everytime I have dealt with them, I received excellent customer service. I had an old model that did this (the snap problem) and they sent me one of their new models as replacement. It was about 1 1/2 years ago but I would at least try before you spend money on a new one. :)

stillplayswithbarbies
10-04-2003, 12:25 AM
I have seen them at TK Maxx and Marshalls for about $50. I see zillions of them at consignment shops that look barely used.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03