PDA

View Full Version : Zen bliss is the guru of slings!!! Thank you Zen!

deborah_r
10-02-2003, 04:04 PM
So I met 'zenbliss' yesterday at Disney (and 4 other great mommies) and she gave me sling lessons for my KK Solarveil. Well, as I type my little man is nestled in the sling fast asleep! I even vacuumed with him in there!

To anyone who has a sling gathering dust and feeling intimidated by it, find someone who can help you use it...it makes a world of difference.

Now I just HAVE to have a pouch...where can I get the best deal??

DDowning
10-02-2003, 05:17 PM
I'm glad your using it well! Kai looked so comfy in there! I was really happy to meet everyone as well. I placed an order for a Navy Solarveil today after seeing you two using it so well.

BIG KUDOS to Rose for coordinating everything and getting us into Disneyland! Looking forward to a meet and great again soon!

hellbennt
10-10-2003, 03:54 PM
I'm so jealous! I live in miami & can't seem to find any babywearers...i bought a KKACP and love it! my dh keeps wearing it so i'm now going to order one for him & also a solerveil. i'm nervous about getting a ring sling w/ no one to help me, but i figure i'll just dive in. this site & the yahoo site have made me sling/carrier inspired!

~laura

deborah_r
10-10-2003, 04:01 PM
On the Maya Wrap website their is a demo that helped me a little to figure out the ring sling. But what I was lacking was the confidence that I was doing it right, which is where having someone help was really great!

I have heard that you can find sling-wearers at La Leche League meetings... Best of luck!