PDA

View Full Version : Sling funny

mamahill
10-09-2003, 02:47 PM
I keep my sling in the car for the most part, for those quick trips into a store. This morning we were driving around and somehow she was able to reach it there on the seat next to her. I glance back at her and see that she has looped it over her head and is trying to put her baby in it. I was trying so hard not to laugh, but I wanted to watch her. Thank goodness I just bought one of those mirrors to see your kid in the back (finally).I got to drive and giggle the whole way. We were driving DH to work and he thought it was hilarious. She was so intent on what she was doing, not paying any attention to us laughing at her. Hmm, maybe I'll have to add a toddler sling to her Christmas list!

celfsh
10-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Hilarious! That is so cute! On a similar note, I caught Olivia trying to put my bra on the other day. She had one strap around her wrist and the other over her head. It was too funny!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

parkersmama
10-09-2003, 03:47 PM
That is so sweet! I think a toddler sling is just what Miss A needs!!

Also on a similar note...Parker pretended to nurse his stuffed animals when Wesley was a nursing baby and now Wesley has done the same thing since AG was born! Sweet.

mamahill
10-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Ainsleigh giggles whenever she sees me putting on a bra, and I've caught her trying to put it on a couple times - it's hilarious!

And Denise - when my sister was 3, she used to lift her shirt and point to her belly button and say, "My turn to feed the baby," when my mom was finished nursing my brother. LOL! Love it!

houseof3boys
10-09-2003, 09:19 PM
That is soooo cute. I think she defintely needs a sling of her own!

mama2be
10-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Too cute!!!...she is adorable!!!...I can just see it I swear!!!

khakismom
10-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Celeste, no way is that picture of Olivia! She is getting SO big! And where did that gorgeous hair come from? Wow. She must get it from you! What a cute, cute avatar--I just can't get over how much like a little girl she looks like (esp. compared to your previous avatar). She is a doll!