PDA

View Full Version : Zolo sling - all tangled!

ginamlee
10-10-2003, 12:33 PM
My daughter will be 3 weeks old on Tuesday.

We are having great success with the fleece pouch - we both love it and it is very easy.

So, I tried the Zolo the other day. We both ended up all tangled and she was not happy! I have never used a ring sling and I know it will take some practice...

Should I wait until she is older to try again?

I also wonder if I need a smaller size. My Zolo is a medium and the tail is down to my knee! I bought it months ago, but it since my baby was just born I have never used it. Is it worth asking to exchange it for a size small?

Is anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area willing to show me how to use a ring sling?

stillplayswithbarbies
10-10-2003, 02:09 PM
Try practicing in front of a mirror, that is how I finally "got it" with a ring sling.

It does sound like it is too big for you. Contact Darien and see if she will exchange it.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

egoldber
10-10-2003, 07:42 PM
I would try a small. If you haven't washed it, hopefully Darien will exchange it for you! Otherise you can try to swap it on the Yahoo Babywearing Swap board.

I started with a medium and the small was definitely much easier to manage.

HTH,

ginamlee
10-11-2003, 03:12 PM
Thanks. I've written a note to Darien but I haven't heard back yet. The sling hasn't been washed or even worn yet. Hopefully she can do an exchange.