PDA

View Full Version : I took the plundge at a pouch

liya
10-11-2003, 04:26 PM
I loved the ease of my Maya Pouch but i hated the fabric and the fact that it wasnt adjustable so i sold that a long time ago and since then have been searching for a sling or pouch. I have decided that im just not a ring sling type of gal so after alot of lurking and reading all the debates i decided to go with Jen(she has always been so nice and has superb CS) and get a Pea In the Pod Pouch...She had some dyed fabric already so i got a great Deal on a periwinkle one(i love the color)....Im getting antsy already..Still debating on what to get aka back rail extra snaps etc. But i know she will make the best pouch for me....

Ill get pics in when it comes....YAYYYY

SarahD
10-11-2003, 06:27 PM
Like you, I decided to go with a Pea in a Pod Pouch. I just ordered natural hemp with blue thread. I went ahead and got an extra row of snaps and the back rail. I'm due to have my 2nd child in 2 weeks and can't wait till both my baby & pouch arrive! :)

I'll let everyone know how I like...Can't wait to hear how you like yours also!

Sarah

mommyj
10-12-2003, 01:06 PM
I just ordered one in black. I have a KKAFP, but have been wanting to try this one for a while. I can't wait until it gets here! the periwinkle one is really pretty. Jen has great customer service, doesn't she?

cchavez
10-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Liya, have you received your pouch yet? Does it work ok in the heat? Thanks.

liya
10-16-2003, 06:07 PM
Not in my hands yet but i will post when it gets here...