PDA

View Full Version : Zolo sizing

bethwl
10-14-2003, 01:33 PM
After reading in the various Zolo threads about people exchanging mediums for smalls, I'm worried about mine. My husband just ordered me a medium silk one for my birthday. I already have a New Native sling that is too big, even though I ordered according to their measurement chart. How tall is everyone who has had to size down? I'm 5'8" and a 36 c-d right now. Am I going to have to go throught he trouble of exchanging? (This is a frustration of mine lately, ordering things that are only available online and then having to pay for shipping to exchange them when the size is wrong.)

thanks,
Beth

kensjen
10-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Beth, you should be fine! I have 2 medium Zolos, and they are great. I am 5'6", with similar chest measurements. I was worried too, when reading some of the posts here, but when I received the sling I was in love. LOL! The tail is sort of long, but that makes it more versatile, it is good to use for BF. I just received my silk sling the other day (for my bday also!) and it is gorgeous!! I got the blue dragon, how about you??
Enjoy your sling!!
-Jen

mommyj
10-14-2003, 03:16 PM
I think it should be fine. I was debating between two sizes and Darien said the only real difference would be how long the tail was. The tail on mine hangs a little lower than the ones she has pictured on her website, but I think I like the extra length because I can totally cover ds' head on sunny days.
I'm sure you'll love your zolo! Happy birthday!

toomanystrollers
10-14-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm 5'6", 38 c and I have the cotton medium. You should be fine :)

bethwl
10-14-2003, 07:48 PM
thanks for easing my mind everyone. I'm not sure which fabric, I told him that I liked the green cherry blossom and the turquoise dragonfly. I bet it'll be the green cherry blossom. They look so beautiful I bet I'm going to be afraid to put the baby in it; that first spit-up will be traumatic, I'm sure!