PDA

View Full Version : Another question on Zolo sizing

new_mommy25
10-15-2003, 01:23 AM
I've emailed Darian at Zolo with my question but I thought I'd ask here as well.

I measured myself according to the directions and came out with 54 inches. I added 2 inches to make 56, which is a size large. I did do the measuring myself, so it could be off a bit.

I'm afraid a size large would be way to big. I currently have a cotton ring sling (made by a WAHM but similar to a Maya) and the tail practically hangs to my knees. I'd prefer a shorter tail.

I'm 5'6" and a 36DD.

Should I go with the large or should I try the medium and hope it works.

I know I can always exchange but that's kind of a pain.

Thanks.

toomanystrollers
10-15-2003, 03:32 AM
Hi Angie,
FWIW, I'm a 38 C & 5'6" - I have a medium cotton zolo with plenty of room to spare.

jayhjay
10-15-2003, 07:59 AM
I am 5'1" with a 36DD chest. Darian told me to get a small even thought I would have thought medium based on my measurements. I am still pregnant and was when I tried it on. But it seemed to fit ok, plenty of room to adjust and the tail was a good length (I prefer a shorter one). Given that there are only a few inches difference in sizes and such a long tail, I think there is some wiggle room in terms of picking a size. If you want a shorter tail, you can probably take the smaller size.

egoldber
10-15-2003, 09:15 AM
I would think you could easily wear a medium, if not even a small.

HTH,

new_mommy25
10-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Thank you all. I thought a large seemed a little big. I still haven't heard back from Zolo yet but I'm thinking they'll probably say the same thing.

kensjen
10-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Get a medium! I am pretty close to your size and the medium is great! Have fun with your new sling!!
-Jen