PDA

View Full Version : Picture in the Mom and Me

heidi_timms
10-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Some of you wanted a picture of the periwinkle Mom and Me. I had DH take a few pics tonight. In this one DD was laughing and spit up on the front:)

For those of you who are ordering these. I'm still learning to wear mine and the tag is supposed to be in the back:D.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

heidi_timms
10-16-2003, 01:07 AM
Another one without spitup:)

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

lizamann
10-16-2003, 04:13 AM
Wow - those are great pics! I had pretty much crossed this carrier off my wish list, but you make it look so good...

Beth

jayhjay
10-16-2003, 07:32 AM
The tag supposed to be in back? I just got mine and the pics I looked at on her site for littles ones showed the tag about where you have it. I guess it depends on which position you are using. For hip carry I would think the tag is on the side since that is the biggest part. But for front carries it seems like you have it in the right place.

But I am no expert and haven't used it yet b/c I am still expecting. So I am just curious. I still haven't completely figured it out. But yours looks right. Cute pics!

egoldber
10-16-2003, 09:21 AM
I agree, it looks rigth the way it is.

Have you tried a shorter snap setting? That might be more comfy for you.

HTH,

heidi_timms
10-16-2003, 11:52 AM
The periwinkle is definitely one of my favorite colors in the hemp and this pouch is so comfy! There are two tags and I guess that the size tag is supposed to be in the back and one side is supposed to stretch more than that other. I have DD in the side that doesn't stretch as much I guess. I'll have to check where the snap settings are. The hemp pouches tend to stretch and then you move the snaps as you need it. I'm going to keep working on the wearing part:)

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

houseof3boys
10-16-2003, 03:28 PM
She looks so happy in her new home!

zen_bliss
10-16-2003, 08:42 PM
that is a happy baby!

the mom & me tag goes on the outside front, the size tag goes on the inside against your belly. i didn't realize it mattered other than the snaps against your back! DH seems to always put it on flipped...

liya
10-16-2003, 10:26 PM
Im sooo happy that you posted this now i cant wait to get my periwinkle and marigold trim in my hands...

doubleL
10-18-2003, 10:33 AM
Heidi,

Thanks so much for posting! It looks great. Kailey is such a cutie and looks quite comfy in there.

Have fun with your new sling.

Lou
~DS 5.01
~DD 6.03

toomanystrollers
10-18-2003, 10:44 AM
Great pics Heidi - your dd is a cutie pie! I like the periwinkle color of your pouch -hmmm, I may just have to go have a peek.