PDA

View Full Version : "Cozy Topper" - Bjorn Carrier Fleece Cover

JustMare
10-16-2003, 10:34 PM
Does anyone have this and could describe it to me in detail?

My grandmother is an amazing seamstress and can practically make anything. It seems rather simple - just a fleece blanket with some velcro, but it must be more than that.

The site says it's "A fitted cover made from snuggly warm fleece that attaches with Velcro tabs to front-pack infant carriers."

http://store.babycenter.com/product/gear/carriers_and_backpacks/4429

It would be wonderful if someone has this and can describe it better.

Thanks,

zen_bliss
10-18-2003, 11:00 PM
i have one... i don't have a bjorn but i use it on my strollers as a cozy to keep her feet in the pocket because she kicks off everything (i learned this the hard way with a little cashmere blanket i made from an old sweater :( someone picked it up off the sidewalk within 15 min of us losing it. i'm still bummed about it.) i think it would be very easy to make something similar. it's a little tube with the back side shorter than the front: one long rectangular piece of fleece in the front, and the back is about 2/3 as long with a little elastic along the top of it to make a 'baby pocket'. there are two ribbons with velcro tabs about 1/4 down the front, and you fold the top part down as you can see in the pictures. hope that description helps a little!

JustMare
10-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Thank you so much!!!!