PDA

View Full Version : Kangaroo Korner's New Fabrics

new_mommy25
10-18-2003, 05:42 PM
Have you all seen the beautiful new colors for the KKAFP? They are gorgeous. I've been waiting on ordering a pouch because I wanted the Glacier Ice, but when I saw the Heather Dusky Blue I had to order that one instead. I can't wait for it to come!

kensjen
10-18-2003, 07:13 PM
Hey, thanks for letting me know! I've been checking the site periodically, I also wanted the glacier ice. But after seeing the heather dusky blue, I was sold!! Too funny!
Maybe we'll run into each other with our matching pouches, LOL!
-Jen

new_mommy25
10-18-2003, 08:09 PM
Lol, that would be fun. I joined their yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kangarookorner/
They send out periodic emails to keep you updated on new fabbrics etc. Thats how I knew they were stocked.

britchick
10-18-2003, 11:05 PM
Thanks for posting.I was waiting for some new colors,and love the new heathered blue,so i have ordered it too.Also ordered the padded sling in the slate blue check.I hadnt noticed that before either.Was it a new color too??Anyway,thank you very much..Rachel

toomanystrollers
10-19-2003, 04:42 PM
I read over on the babywearing yahoo board that according to KK owner, Tayna, the dusty heathered blue was one of the most gorgeous colors she has ever had. :)

JerseyMom
10-20-2003, 07:06 AM
Urgh!! I was all set with my mind made up. I was just waiting for the fir green or the cupuccino to become available and then I was finally going to order a pouch. But now with the new heathered blue, I am so indecisive again! Drat. Talk about too much of a good thing.

deborah_r
10-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Angie,

Your avatar is so cute...Noah is adorable!!

lmintzer
10-20-2003, 11:14 PM
I was hoping to order the heathered blue as well--but it looks like it is not available in size medium. I'm just between a small and a medium, but after reading the sizing suggestions, it sounds like a medium is the way to go. Bummer! Does anyone know if they will be getting more in, or is this it?

Thanks,
Lisa
& Jack, 4/20/01 ("Mama, buy a sling for baby so you can play with me!")
& Little brother-to-be, e.d.d, 12/15/03

JerseyMom
10-21-2003, 08:18 AM
Unfortunately, I think this is it for the Heathered Dusky Blue. The KK site states that this is a limited fabric and when it is gone, it is gone.

However, I would email Tanya and ask her if she thought you could get away with a small, or at least get on the waiting list for the medium. Pouches are returned all the time for wrong sizing, so you may just get lucky!