PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going to get the KKACP

cchavez
10-22-2003, 10:38 AM
I checked out the yahoo babywearing group and I am pretty sure that I will go w/ the KKACP. The only problem is I want the dark khaki and that only comes in small. I am pretty sure I need a medium. I am waiting on a response from Tanya. My bust measures 35 and I currently weigh about 124....still got some baby weight to lose.

I am concerned that the KKACP does not come w/ padded rails but I was assured this should not be a problem.

The other thing is that is only goes up to 30 lbs and DS is only 5.5 mos and currently weighs 19 lbs. But his weight gain should slow down.

Anybody want to throw in their advice. Overall, it looks like this is going to be the easiest one for me to use and should be ok for the TExas heat.

Thanks.

egoldber
10-22-2003, 01:21 PM
Personally, I think you'll like it. Some people are very concerned about needing padded rails, but honestly, I have never found it to be an issue. Granted Sarah was never overly chubby (always 50th percentile weight and height) so that may have colored my experience. But if you don't like it, you can always return it.

And did you check out Tanya's sizing charts? They are supposed to be very, very accurate.

HTH,