PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have the maya adjustable pouch????

cchavez
10-22-2003, 09:33 PM
I am sure you are all sick of my posts. Beth, thank you so much for responding to ALL of them.

I had finally decided on the KKACP but it is not available in my size in the color I want. And the sea blue is more of an aqua.

So now I am considering the MAya adjustable pouch. The just read that it can be returned w/ 90 days if it still in new condition....maybe by then Tanya will get some new fabrics for the KKACP. Thanks.

new_mommy25
10-24-2003, 11:16 AM
I wanted to buy a maya pouch but was unsure because it is a new product. I did buy a AFP but haven't recieved it yet. If you do buy the Maya pouch please post a review. I am still interested becasue they fabric looks like it'd be much cooler. I'm actually a little unsure about my fleece pouch. I have a cotton ring sling and my baby gets really sweaty. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

votre_ami03
11-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Angie, Now that you have your sling, do you think it's too hot? I live in Phoenix, where it gets mighty toasty. However, I was thinking by next summer DS would be in hip-carry position & it wouldn't matter much then. He is 3 1/2 mos old now.

Would you buy it again?

PS. Sorry to steal your post Christine.

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03