PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jan!!!

kwc
10-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Just wanted to thank you for posting the simple sling pattern on your website... I love my KKAFP but it wasn't sure I could master a ring sling so I wanted to make one to try before ordering one... I made two... a "practice one" in cotton interlock, and one with black sateen on one side and toile on the other... I like the second one so much I no longer need to order one made by someone else!! I wore my 12 week old (and nursed her) at a college football game in it on Saturday!

I was so excited that when I went to Joanne's earlier this week to buy a zipper for a pocket on the tail, I bought some new fabric to make another... though I wasn't sure for whom. Then yesterday, a friend came over and announced she was pregnant... and happens to love the fabric I bought and is eager to have her own!
Perfect!!!

Thanks again!

Karen

Jan Andrea
10-24-2003, 12:00 PM
You're welcome :) It makes me happy to read about people who've used the pattern. Let me know how the pocket turns out -- I've never put one in a tail, but seeing how popular they are on the Zolo, I may start.