PDA

View Full Version : OK I just noticed my 2 posts, one right after the other, LOL!

kensjen
10-30-2003, 03:02 PM
Receiving my 2 pouches, within a couple of days....it looks kinda bad doesn't it?! LOL! Good thing DH isn't on here!!
But you ladies have really helped me with the sling/pouch thing, I didn't know ANYTHING about them until I came here, and now I really can't live without them. I use them all the time, already used KKAFP that I received Tues (hehe) and will use the mom and me this afternoon, I'm running out to Target. (Do I sound like I am Justifying or defending.....LOL LOL!!!!)

Thanks again for all of your wonderful advice, everything you guys have said about the particular carriers are true, I guess that is why I need one of each!! They really are all different.

Wearing my baby has really changed my life, and I hope to share what I have learned with my family and friends. Thank you!!!!

liya
10-30-2003, 03:27 PM
So which one are you liking best at the moment?...LOL

kensjen
10-30-2003, 03:43 PM
hehe

Definitely the mom and me! It's just so pretty, I feel like I need to change into some nicer clothes to wear it! LOL
I know I will love the KKAFP too, especially when it's cooler, but man is this mom and me pouch gorgeous! And soft, and well made, etc etc!

new_mommy25
10-31-2003, 02:22 AM
Stop please!!! You are making me want one really bad....
I just went on the website, I love how she redid it to show all the pictures and everything.

lizamann
11-03-2003, 02:56 AM
Jen, have you by any chance joined the yahoo babywearing group? If you think you've got it bad now, that group is absolutely killer on the bank account! But it's right up your alley right now...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babywearing/