PDA

View Full Version : backpacks!!

lizajane
10-31-2003, 03:58 PM
i hardly ever see anyone post about backpacks, so i just wanted to comment on how much i LOVE LOVE LOVE my backpack. it is so comfortable! schuyler LOVES riding in it. and you can wear it in crowded places without having to worry about weaving the stroller around the crowd or shopping racks or over gravel...

i have a kelty ridgeline, by the way.

but mostly, i just wanted to tell you all that i have a sling, a baby bjorn, a jogging stroller, a regular stroller and the backpack is my FAVORITE mode of baby transport. plus, you can use it up to 40 lbs (or whenever you can't carry it anymore!)

so if you are considering one, check 'em out. dads are crazy about them, too, which is always fun.

hipmaman
10-31-2003, 10:19 PM
I agree about the backpack. It allows us to do things that other carriers like slings, hip carriers, soft-back or front carriers can't.

Btw, if you do a search on backpacks, there are quite a few extensive reviews and discussions on various brands.

diekatze
11-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Do you have link to the product that you have???
My DH is looking for comfy backpack and wants to use it as soon as my DS have good head control.
Any recommendations on carrier??? I have one but the back stripes are so thin and my DS doesn't seem to like to be in it that much.