PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear your silk Zolo a lot?

Grace_underfire
11-06-2003, 06:49 PM
I am thinking about getting a silk zolo. DH wanted to get me one for my bday. He is sweet :) Anwyay I don't knwo if to get a silk or a cotton one first. Jack, my son is three weeks old so I think the cotton woudl be more practical right now. Then maybe if Darien has another sale I could get the silk. I have my eye on the black dragon silk one. Anyway... what are your thoughts. I think with the cotton one I will go with the natural since I am looking for something neutral that will go with everything. I would like the black but I am afraid that it will show lint. We have no pets but I know black traps all sorts of cruddies. I hate decisions.

mommyj
11-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Definitely get the black silk at some point. I have it, and it is just gorgeous! I wear it a lot when I'm going out, but it is definitely not the carrier I use most at home. I usually wear one of my pouches at home since they're easier to wash. If you know you want 2 slings, I would get the cotton first, but promise yourself you'll get the silk one soon!

lizamann
11-07-2003, 03:08 PM
I too only wear the silk when we go out to eat someplace nice. I wouldn't want to wash it very often.

toomanystrollers
11-08-2003, 05:59 PM
FWIW, I wear my cotton Zolo everywhere :)

susabusa
11-08-2003, 07:34 PM
I wear my silk one almost everyday. I live in Minnesota, so right now it is cold, and I think my silk one is warmer than the cotton one. I also had loaned out my cotton one, so had to wear my silk one more. But I really love the silk, I think it may be slightly more comfortable than the cotton... I think the silk has a bit more give to it than cotton. But I love my cotton too.

You could order the toile -- cotton and dressy all at the same time!

Steph