PDA

View Full Version : Got my Mom and me pouch today-it is awesome

britchick
11-07-2003, 01:21 AM
I thought i would post as i got received my pouch today and it is so nice.I got the periwinkle with the new Neptune sky thread(blues,yellow green)Anyway,it looks amazing.I love the new threads Jen has posted on the site.So nice to have a lot of choices.Jen is wonderful.Answered all my questions etc.I had the size Med,but needed to get a custom Med/Large as i couldnt get it loose enough to BF in,and Jen just told me to send it back and she would make a custom size one.Brilliant customer service.And we are loving the pouch..I am going to order the natural hemp with the painted desert thread next i think..Anyway,thanks to all the ladies who posted here about these pouches.I would never have known about them otherwise..Thanks

votre_ami03
11-07-2003, 09:06 AM
I am so excited for you! I ordered mine yesterday, also a periwinkle (midnight magic thread). It was hard enough picking out the color, let alone a thread choice too!

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03

McQ
11-07-2003, 11:51 AM
I just received my sling too!!! I got the avocado withthe kelp thread. And I just love it! I can only echo what was said by Britchick about the pouch and about Jen. I need to get the hang of putting Declan in/out of it but it's awesome. Last night I put him in there and just walked around the house I was so happy.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

pimms
11-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Oh dear - I just got an Ellaroo to complement my Zolo. I haven't seen these before. This is too tempting right now. Maybe I'll add it to my Xmas list.
(: Samantha