PDA

View Full Version : Mom and Me Pouch

nitaghei
11-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Does anyone have this in the natural? If so, how does it hold up? Does it need frequent washing? Does it begin to look dingy?

The dyed colors are beautiful, but I really like the look of the natural. Very clean and minimalist; it seems to have the added advantage of not showing up buff cocker hair too much :).

I was thinking about the natural with the Autumn Harvest thread as a Christmas present to myself. I need something fun and self-indulgent to get me through all these job interviews!

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

Momof3Labs
11-21-2003, 12:11 PM
Yep, I do! It doesn't seem to hold the dirt the way you would expect a natural color to, and definitely doesn't look dingy. And it would be gorgeous with the autumn harvest thread! I'm still thinking about a new one for myself for Christmas... but the periwinkle continues to call my name...

nitaghei
11-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Thanks Lori!

The periwinkle is just beautiful. Go for it!

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

votre_ami03
11-21-2003, 06:24 PM
I did the opposite, I bought periwinkle (midnight magic thread) & now I think I *need* a natural too. *lol* The peri is very nice. :)

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03

megulis
11-21-2003, 09:52 PM
I have the natural but haven't had it for long. I have the same concerns about retaining stains as you do. I am thinking it would be nice to get a red wine color but am not sure what color trim. I also want an adjustable fleece pouch, but I like MnM pouch design better from what I can gather.

Has anyone tried making an adjustable pouch?

Also, is the KKAFP a two row snap or one row. I feel more secure with two rows.

Momof3Labs
11-21-2003, 10:12 PM
The KKAFP is a single row of snaps. I feel more secure with two rows too, but the KKAFP feels pretty secure too.