PDA

View Full Version : M&M pouch - will she send swatches?

deborah_r
11-21-2003, 01:10 PM
I'm leaning toward red wine, but then sometimes I think I want sapphire but I can't tell how BOLD it will be...it looks pretty bold. Will she send swatches of dyed fabric?

kensjen
11-21-2003, 01:58 PM
She probably would, just ask her! I got the red wine, love it! It is a darker, rich red. She had never used it before I ordered, so when she emailed me the swatch, she had a few others beside it to compare...like red, maroon, etc...so I could see the difference. From the email, I could really tell the color. I was going to ask for a swatch as well, but the picture she emailed was fine. Has she dyed the sapphire before? I thought about that color too, I love blue. It would look nice with one of the variegated threads. Let us know what you decide.
Just chat with Jen about it, she has the gift of helping make up your mind!!

deborah_r
11-21-2003, 02:03 PM
How do I do that, exactly? Do I go to "orders" & actually initiate an order?

kensjen
11-21-2003, 02:14 PM
If you are still unsure of colors...just email her...don't order yet.

[email protected]

Ask her any ?s you have about the colors, she may be able to email samples right away if she has some dyed. I had already ordered when she emailed mine...but she offered to dye it first before I ordered it. She really wants you to love your pouch.

Jen is really great with customer service, ask her anything! Believe me, she and I were emailing back and forth for over a week before I decided!

Good luck!

McQ
11-24-2003, 08:19 PM
Jen's great at answering questions and helping you decide. We must have exchanged a dozen e:mails or so. She e:mailed me some pics with fabrics side by side and it really put things into perspective for me. Once I saw the color I thought I wanted (orchid) against the other blues & purples, I opted for the avocado!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

deborah_r
11-25-2003, 01:35 PM
OK, I just ordered...drum roll please....Red Wine with baby blue thread. I hope it looks good on me (biting my nails, bouncing in my chair) Jen thought it would be a good color combination. The vision came to me one day in the shower as I was visualizing the different colors in the rainbow and trying to decide which were for me! Hee-hee, I'm such a dork.

I can't wait to get it!!! But I'll have to since she's backed up for 2-3 weeks right now, I think she said. :( I procrastinated, now I wait...

ginamlee
11-25-2003, 02:10 PM
I just ordered the new Maroon Brown with Painted Desert thread. Yeah!

I love my KKAFP in Charcoal, so this will take care of the other colors in my wardrobe! ;)

cinrein
11-26-2003, 03:38 PM
I just ordered a periwinkle one with blue thread! Can't wait to get it.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03