PDA

View Full Version : Love my MnM pouch

nitaghei
01-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Got it on Wednesday - and I had all day yesterday to play with it. I love it, love it, love it. It's amazingly comfortable, and I love the Autumn Harvest thread trim. The colors are so rich, I almost wish I had got the marigold instead of the natural.

The back rail certainly makes it more comfortable for Neel - he just had a blast being carried in it (he generally loves being in a sling, anyway). No red marks on his little legs!! :) The other nice thing is that it isn't anywhere near as bulky as I had feared it might be.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the stretch - sort of think I should have had an extra row of snaps put in. I didn't think I needed it, because I'm in the middle of the size range. It's not going to be an issue in the winter (I wanted a sling I could wear over my coat, if needed) - but might be in the summer. OTOH - that might be a reason to get a Solarveil sling from Rev. Jan. :)

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

votre_ami03
01-02-2004, 11:18 AM
Congrat's Nita! Glad to hear you love your sling too. You may be able to ask Jen to add an extra row, I don't know if she does that or not. Maybe after you wash & dry it, it will tighten up a bit?

Mine did seem to loosen up (after almost 2 mos), or maybe it's b/c I am still loosing baby weight? I have one row of adjustment left to go on mine.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

nitaghei
01-02-2004, 11:26 AM
I will get in touch with Jen if it becomes an issue. Given how far along her pregnancy Jen is, I hate to bother her right now over what might be a non-issue.

Actually - you did bring up another point. I've been losing weight - I have no idea why, because I haven't been exercising at all. But I'm about 8 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight right now - though about 18 lbs more than what I'd like to be. Let's see what the spring brings!

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

liya
01-02-2004, 08:16 PM
I got the medium with and extra row of snaps and honestly i think im going to have to get a small at some point(and I AM NOT THIN)....The hemp does give and Ari being heavier and heavier it gives alot faster....

daisymommy
01-02-2004, 10:39 PM
It's all the breastfeeding! It burns an extra 500 calories a day! Bonus!