PDA

View Full Version : 25% OFF SALE at Zolowear

toomanystrollers
01-05-2004, 08:16 AM
Good for orders over $75 from Jan. 5-15. OH boy, time to look over those silk ones :)

www.zolowear.com

new_mommy25
01-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I was just coming here to post!!

Now I have to decide between the red cotton or the black silk. The cotton is more practical but the silk is so gorgeous.

liya
01-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Ok you all stop saying these things...LOL

susabusa
01-05-2004, 01:03 PM
The silk is just as easy to wear everyday as the cotton one -- although hotter in the summer time.

I just got the new Whimsy cotton sling and I love it! Really lightweight fabric and the colors really pop. I got my 4 year old a matching kid whimsy sling and she loves carrying her mermaids round in it.

Stephanie

nohomama
01-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Does anyone remember when Darien ran this deal last? I bought a red cotton sling then but I can't remember when that was. I love my cotton sling and promised myself when I got it that I would buy myself a silk sling (LOVE the Green Cherry Blossom!) as a gift for myself when we had #2. I'll buy it now to get the discount if I have to but it'd be nice if I could wait until closer to the time #2 will arrive.

Lynnie
01-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Are the slings still returnable 30 days after your due date even if they are on sale and you buy them far in advance ?

justlearning
01-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Her last sale was near the end of July--I know because I got the sling on sale as a birthday gift then. It's hard to know, of course, when her next sale will be though.

KMommie
01-05-2004, 03:56 PM
I JUST bought my second cotton one, right before the sale, DARN! Literally, it was in my mailbox the day the sale was announced! Oh well, now HOW do I justify yet another one to DH, so soon? But, I do so much want a silk one, and it's on SALE! :)

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

csa12
01-05-2004, 04:00 PM
I can't believe I am getting excited about this sale. I have been waiting and waiting for so long but now I am balking at getting a silk one . . . ugh!! I need some convincing from people who use a Zolo with older babies--DS will turn one at the end of the month.

Help!
Cheryl :)

liya
01-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Thats right Chery ... Liam and Ari are 2 weeks apart!!!!! Can you believe it..... They are going to turn one....YIKES!!!! Ok gals i really really really want a silk one but is it really HOTTER than the cotton ones?? I mean the cotton ones are nice and all but when i speak of Zolo in my mind SILK pops in ;) especially that dragonfly one....I really ant to know if its that much hotter than cotton. Im getting a solaveil from Rev Jan so to justify this to hubby will be hard...LOL

Also heavy babies?? Carrying them?? ANything...

Momof3Labs
01-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Are you kidding, Cheryl?? I use my slings MORE now that Colin is older than when he was younger!! He is heavier and wigglier, so harder to handle in my arms alone, and less likely to want to sit in the stroller (he'd rather be pushing it LOL) for any period of time. Yet he'll sit in the sling happily for quite a while!

And if you are planning more children, you know that it will get future use...

Calmegja2
01-05-2004, 06:10 PM
I use my silk Zolo and my KKAFP almost always with my 20 month old.

I also still have been known, on occasion, to carry my 40 pound, 4 year old in the silk sling (she thinks it's beautiful, and that's she's beautiful when she's in it ;-) ).....

The silk is a little hotter than the toile. I do tend to use the cotton toile one more in the summer than the silk, but on lower humidity days, I have been known to use my silk with no troubles.....

Ask Darien if you want the skinny on it. I live in Michigan, and we have occasionally superhot days, but she's a TExan, so she knows hot inside and out.... ;-)

csa12
01-05-2004, 10:03 PM
I seem to ask this same question about slings and older babies every month. I am such a nut for not being able to make a decision!

Lori you make a great point in that Liam is squirmy in my arms and wanting to push the stroller constantly BUT happy as a clam in my Ergo. And I would like to have more children . . . worst case I could always carry my cat in it :)

csa12
01-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Linda - screw it and get the silk one, you deserve it. If it's too hot then use the solarveil one, that way you have both bases covered. Say its a present for Ari's first b-day ANYTHING just get it (bad influence aren't I?) I tried one on and it is so comfortable I am sure you will use it more than you think. You have 30 days to think it over how can you lose?

Go for it!!
Cheryl

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Sarah,
I'd almost bet that there will be another sale before #2. Darien is real approachable...send her an email and she'll tell you I bet. Maybe if you tell her your a BBB gal she'll let you rain check it :)...we've all sung her praises and have been good customers, I really like her!!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-05-2004, 11:06 PM
I wear my silk zolo every day!!!!
I bet outside of the neighborhood walks my stroller has seen obnly 5 minutes of day light...I love my zolo sling.
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties