PDA

View Full Version : Who has a silk zolo and do you really use it?

toomanystrollers
01-05-2004, 01:51 PM
I've seen one IRL - thanks to "kensjen" :) I'm just curious to know how often you use your silk zolos. They're so gorgeous, but can I get away with wearing it with my normal mommy attire - jeans??

TIA

Calmegja2
01-05-2004, 01:59 PM
Yes. The red silk....all the time...ALL THE TIME!

I wear jeans, tees, buttondowns, sweaters....normal mommy attire. I've never felt out of place..... ;-)

susabusa
01-05-2004, 02:36 PM
I wear mine all the time. Here is a pictur of us on our vacation with me in jeans and the navy dragon sling

http://www.quinnclairetatum.com/family/id13.html

Stephanie

toomanystrollers
01-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Ok, now I'm sorely tempted by navy :) Stephanie, your children's names were all on our lists of names DH and I could agree on! Love your site - thanks! I'll remember to check you off as my Zolo distributor :)

csa12
01-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Thanks for posting those great pics of you in your Zolo. With the sale I am so tempted to get one!

Thanks again and what adorable kids!
Cheryl

susabusa
01-05-2004, 07:04 PM
And I had the name Tess on my list -- only taken off because the "s" ending and my beginnine "S" last name don't really work together. Claire is named after her two great grandmothers (my gram is Claire and Tom's gram's maiden name was Madison) We had it picked out forever and I can't believe how trendy Claire is now.

Steph

parkersmama
01-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Cute site! I'm especially fond of the picture of Tatum crawling around with the fake chicken leg! LOL! It reminds me of Parker crawling around with this squeaky block in his mouth...it had a knobby sort of thing on top and he held it by that and breathed in and out so it squeaked the whole time! Babies are so funny. :)

kensjen
01-05-2004, 11:33 PM
Oh Pam, will you just get it!!!! LOL! ;)

You know you want to!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Pam I wear mine every day...and I think you can wear it with jeans easily!!!

I do at times worry about clashing color, but I wear it anyway!!!
I love it so much!!! I've said this before you could put 100 colors or items infront of me and I can always chose the one I love the best BUT the ZOLO choices really all grabbed my attention...it is the one exception to my strong opinions...I love them all equally!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

pritchettzoo
01-06-2004, 12:29 AM
I think they look very snazzy with jeans.

I have the green cherry blossom one and I've used it...gulp...once. But DD is an odd bird. I hope to use it more in the future!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)