PDA

View Full Version : kangaroo korner, MnM, or maya wrap ring sling?

sdbc
01-20-2004, 08:53 AM
OK, from all of your posts, I *think* I've gathered that the kangaroo korner and MnM pouches are great (only prob w/MnM is that creator is not doing custom right now). How does the Maya ring sling compare to these two pouches. There are tons of Maya Wraps available on ebay, which is why I'm considreing one. I'll be a first-time mom and first-time baby-wearer. Would a Maya be easy to use? Do you guys like them as well as the pouches? Any pros and cons?

Thanks so much for the nfo!

Sue

lizamann
01-20-2004, 09:13 AM
I think I'm in the minority in this group, but I prefer the maya to the kk pouch. It is more adjustable in my opinion, more versatile, and more comfortable. It does take a little learning but I didn't find it too hard to figure out. Especially now in the winter I think the fleece pouch is too bulky and restrictive under my coat. I still use the kk sometimes, but only for short trips. I tend to get around by walking or public transport where the baby won't come out of the sling for a long time. If I were running errands based from a car and just popping in and out of places, I would probably use the kk because the poppability is really nice and quick.

Hope that helps?