PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of chic slings?

MelissaTC
04-22-2004, 10:57 PM
http://www.chicslings.com/Our_Products.html

These are really pretty. Kind of remind me a bit of the Zolo slings...Not to tempt anyone...LOL :)

calebsmama03
04-23-2004, 02:47 PM
There was a discussion on these last summer, I believe, when she was just selling on ebay. I think a few mamas here got them before she opened her business "officially". Not sure if a search would turn up anything, but hopefully one of those mamas will post for you.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

quikeye
04-23-2004, 04:54 PM
There are some reviews on babywearer.com -- I placed an order w/ her when she 1st opened, but had to cancel it b/c it was taking over a month (apparently the fabric I ordered was out of stock, and she didn't email me to tell me until I contacted her...) The reviews of the sling & the vendor on babywearer are positive though. :)

farsk
04-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Hello!

Like the previous poster, I ordered a sling from chic slings, sent my money via paypal, and waited, and waited, and waited. No sling. I was depending on it to help me move into the house we bought, keeping baby close and happy while I put things away (ellen was two months old at the time). Finally, about six weeks later (could be wrong on the time frame, but it was a loooong time), I e-mailed and asked for a refund of my money, which she did very promptly.

My advice...caveat emptor.