PDA

View Full Version : I made the Zolo plunge- red cotton!

kijip
04-29-2004, 03:52 AM
I ordered it today. It is switch from my New Native (which has gone MISSING!) but I like the hip and back carry possibilities now that he is bigger and is only going to continue to grow.

I ordered the large- my husband is a about a large and I am about a medium normally but larger now and may be pregnant (fingers crossed) next winter so I think the large will work. I figure it is adjustable so I should be able to make it work for both of us....has this worked for other couples that hug sizes?

sugarsnappea
04-29-2004, 08:13 AM
They are sized pretty generously. Did you measure yourself? DH and I share a medium. He normally wears a large and I am a Med/Lg(10-12), avg. ht.. I used mine for the beginning of my pregnancy too and it fit fine. To tell you the truth, right now I am wishing I ordered a small, the medium tail hits right above my knee.

The great thing is that if the large doesn't work, you can exchange it. Darien is very helpful.

kijip
04-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the tip! I had measured and rounded up. Sounds like as bad idea. I called Darien this morning and she agreed that I should change to a medium since the sizing is adult, not woman, sizing.

new_mommy25
04-29-2004, 03:06 PM
I am glad you ordered a Zolo. I am the red cotton as well; you won't be disapointed!

kelle1996
04-29-2004, 06:40 PM
I love the idea of red! I just the Pliko P3 in the red and I love it!
Is the Zolo red real bright IRL or is it dark? What I am asking is who well would it match my stroller.

kijip
04-29-2004, 09:52 PM
It is pretty bright red. It looks like it would match the metallica/red P3 well. I saw it on a mom in my office the other day and I loved the color. With the New Native missing I decided to go for it...I will let you know what I think. Darien said it would ship tomorrow!

new_mommy25
04-30-2004, 12:40 AM
>I love the idea of red! I just the Pliko P3 in the red and I
>love it!
>Is the Zolo red real bright IRL or is it dark? What I am
>asking is who well would it match my stroller.

I posted a picture in a previous thread.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=62&topic_id=3717&mesg_id=3717&page=
If the link doesn't work, the name of the thread is "Suggestions for a summer sling".

HTH!

kijip
05-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Well I have had it for 48hours now and have fallen in love. I am so impressed with how comfortable and stylish it is! We have the medium and it fits both my husband and me. The color is really bright but is a nice departure from my normal black.

bambipetals
05-14-2004, 08:52 PM
You guys prompted my Zolo plunge...hehehe.

I'm so glad for the postings and pictures. I got a size small in the Sage Cotton. I love the red but I'm not brave enough...I'm a neutral earth tone kind of gal.

Now that I have it...I'm so glad that I started visiting the Baby carrier boards! Thanks again!

Stephanie

jraohc
05-17-2004, 10:24 AM
I also decided on a Zolo and ordered it last week. I'm still pregnant so I can't tell how well it'll work, but I tried it on and it felt so natural, even with my big belly. I can't wait to try it out with the baby instead of stuffed animals :-).

I agree - everyone associated with the company was extremely helpful. I also recommend asking Darien (or one of her distributors) for sizing information. I thought I'd probably need a medium, but was convinced to get a small and although I haven't really used it yet, I think that was probably the right choice.