PDA

View Full Version : ERGO BEST PRICE $68

ALLEYCAT
06-05-2004, 11:32 AM
I bought an ERGO carrier from MY FAVORITE BABY CARRIER and got it for $68 Shipped. I emailed the company and Jane wrote back that she had some that were "returned" and would sell at discount. It arrived in 3 days and is in perfect condition. It is a beautiful terra cotta color and has a black ribbon on it that is a little girlish but works for a boy. (DH does not think it is girlish looking.) The fabric has a soft, washed denim feel to it. Front and back carry are both comfortable but the back carry takes some practise getting ds into it. I had back surgery and am still able to carry ds for quite some time in the Ergo with out a problem. Hopes this helps someone make a decision. Here is the address, I don't know if it works as a link but you can always cut and paste. I am completely computer illerate, I tried to post earlier but it dissappeared, I hope this is not a duplicate post!

http://www.myfavoritebabycarrier.com/

zuzu
06-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Thanks for posting this, and for your email.
I wrote back.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

jec2
06-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Ooh, I hope I can get one too. Thanks for the info. I have been eyeing this for DH and emailed them about one too. Hopefully I'll hear back with good news. Do you have any idea how many she had and what colors they were?

jec2
06-06-2004, 08:33 PM
She had two black ones left. And now there should be one!