PDA

View Full Version : So here it is July and no Zolowear sale...

nohomama
07-13-2004, 10:33 PM
I was really hoping that Darien would offer 20% this month like she did last year. Apparently, she's not. So...since I have my heart set on a green silk cherry blossom sling I thought I'd approach her about offering a discount to BBB members. Before I invest any time in this though, I wanted to guage interest. I'm imagining that a fair number of folks would need to be interested to make it worth her while. If not enough folks are interested then I'll just resume my search for a gently used version of the sling of my dreams. :)

pritchettzoo
07-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Do you want to try a large?

Anna

papal
07-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Sarah, i know Sharyn (SASM) was selling hers at one point.. i could email her and ask if you like.
I would be interested if the discount was pretty good!

nohomama
07-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Anna,

I think a L will be too big. I have a red cotton zolo in medium and the tail is pretty long. My understanding is that the sizing has been tweaked a little but I think a large will still be too big on me.

Thanks for the offer.

nohomama
07-14-2004, 12:45 AM
Rashmi,

I've been meaning to email Sharyn. I saw her post awhile back wanting to sell her sling and Zen reminded me of it recently. As I remember though, she was asking what she paid with shipping included. Obviously, I'd like to pay less.

If Darien where to offer a discount, I imagine it would be the same as she has offerred in the past which is 20% off. That brings the cost of a silk sling down to the "bargain" price of about $120 and the cotton slings down to $60 (she's not always extended the discount to the cotton slings in the past). They're not cheap but they are exceptionally well made and I've found them to be the most comfortable ring sling that I've tried.

sb1177
07-14-2004, 01:45 AM
I don't know if you are a part of the babywearingco-op yahoo group but maybe you can suggest it there. I am sure there will be a lot of people interested in purchasing a zolo.

sweetbasil
07-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Sarah,
I'd love a co-op...my bleach disaster saga is almost through- Clorox called today to say that a check should arrive any day for a replacement Zolo, and it'd be great to save a little $! I'll be ordering in the next week or so- another silk one :)