PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the Kangaroo Korner Fleece Pouch?

lmariana
07-27-2004, 11:40 AM
You guys tried to warn me...but I'm beginning to get sucked in! Gabriel is REALLY enjoying his Hotsling, so I'm looking into the KK Adjustable Fleece Pouch now. Gabe is so cute, he'll get all excited and clap when I bring out the sling. :)

So what's everyone's experience with the KK Fleece Pouch? It sounds really comfy and I love all the color selections.

Thanks!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby1/040814/1/3/0/-5/.png[/img] (img)

miki
07-27-2004, 11:47 AM
I think I remember you're in Georgia? You might want to save this for when it gets colder. It's very comfy but it gets hot. We haven't used ours since early spring.

Momof3Labs
07-27-2004, 01:34 PM
It is VERY warm, so definitely not for August weather. The one major thing I don't like about this pouch is that there is so much fabric over the shoulder - it covers the top part of my arm and makes it hard to move. But it is a super-comfy pouch, even with a bigger baby!

the5howards
07-27-2004, 02:44 PM
We are just outside of Atlanta too and I use my fleece pouch frequently. Not outside for long periods right now but inside all the time. My son is 19 months old and I have used it since he was a newborn. Hands down this is my favorite sling/ pouch and i think I have tried atleast 15 or 20.

I have a baby blue on right now and i can't wait to find out what the new baby is I can justify getting a second color.

Chrissy

Truska
07-27-2004, 09:15 PM
I loved my KKAFP (recently sold so that I can get another colour in the fall!) when we had it...really comfy and just all around ease of use! However, the weather here is cooler than it is in Georgia, so that might be something to consider!

But, the KKAFP itself is wonderful! You could also look into the KKACP (same idea, just made out of cotton), if you wanted!

jacksophjoe
07-28-2004, 12:33 AM
Hey Lori,

What pouch has narrower fabric over the shoulder but is still comfortable? Thanks for your opinion.

Staci

Momof3Labs
07-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Staci, the KKACP and the Mom & Me Creations Pea in a Pod pouch (she isn't open for orders right now - her son is sick) both have narrower shoulders than the KKAFP.