PDA

View Full Version : recieved baby bjorn is it easy to use?

ladythepup
07-28-2004, 01:17 PM
I just recieved Baby Bjorn in navy blue from a friend and dont have directions. this one is like 2 yrs old. i am wondering if it easy to use. Do u need another person to help you get baby in and out of the carrier?

Mel

deborah_r
07-28-2004, 05:34 PM
It is pretty easy to use. You should try to get your hands on some instructions if possible. Maybe send an email to Baby Bjorn to get a manual. There are these little elastic thingies on there you need to use when baby is less than 10 pounds.

Here is a link with some info:

http://www.babybjorn.com/index.asp?language=US

I could scan the instruction manual and email it to you actually. i would post it here but there is probably a copyright violation in there somewhere. Let me know if you want me to do that.

You should not need another peroson to help you, although maybe the first time it would be helpful.

Rikkele
07-28-2004, 07:04 PM
The company will send you an owner's manual at no cost. Just email them or call customer service at 1-800-593-5522.

sunriseiz
07-29-2004, 09:38 AM
very easy to use, but get the manual! dd loves riding in it!

Karenn
07-29-2004, 12:15 PM
It's not as easy to use as some carriers (like a pouch sling) but it's still at the top of my must have list for baby #2! It *helps* to have another person on hand to get the baby in and out, but it's not at all necessary. I'd be thrilled if I could get my hands on a 2 year old Baby Bjorn.

Both of mine have been hand-me-downs, and significantly older than two years. Baby Bjorn has been great about sending out instructions and retrofit kits. (Really old ones had a recall- they're still usable but you need the retrofit kit for a young baby.)