PDA

View Full Version : I'm gping nuts...am ordering 4 different carriers to see which one I like the best...

jerseygirl07067
08-25-2004, 12:32 AM
I would like to order a Baby Trekker, a Sutemi, an Ergo, and a Kozy and try them out to see which one I like the best. Football season is fast approaching, and I need to get something more comfortable than the Bjorn. I know Peppermint.com has the Trekker and the Sutemi. Where are the best places to order the Ergo and Kozy? With a good return policy?

Whichever carriers I don't like, I will probably sell or just return.

I am the return queen, a result of my indecisive shopping habits...

Marcy

Momof3Labs
08-25-2004, 12:47 PM
The only place you can get a Kozy (new) is from www.kozycarrier.com, but there is a long wait. Occasionally they show up on eBay.

murpheyblue
08-25-2004, 01:10 PM
If you don't like your Kozy you can sell it very quickly on the yahoo swap site.

jerseygirl07067
08-25-2004, 01:13 PM
How do I get into the Yahoo swaps?

Marcy

murpheyblue
08-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Here's the Babywearing Swap link;

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BabywearingSWAP/

llcoddington
08-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Just my opinion but I didn't like the Baby Trekker at all. It was hugely bulky and I wouldn't ever wear it out in public. But, if you want one, watch ebay. I have seen them go for around $45 or so.

I have an ergo which I really like and you could probably find a used one on babyswap.

I just ordered a Sutemi. I ordered the Sutemi directly from www.sutemigear.com because I wanted the black new version. (lighter weight fabric)

Lana
mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

puppymom
08-26-2004, 12:46 AM
I ordered both from peppermint.com - 30-day return policy, very pleasant folks to deal with. Kep the Sutemi, sold Andrie my Ergo, ended up ordering a second Sutemi in the large size, sold my small one to another friend, so it all worked out well! GL!

jerseygirl07067
08-26-2004, 11:29 PM
...and I will keep the one I like better. I liked the idea of a Kozy but football season is coming up and don't want to have to wait that long. I might check out the swap for one too.

Thanks everyone!
Marcy