PDA

View Full Version : Maya Wrap Sling

shyviolet
09-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Is it a good one? The Baby Bargains book had good things to say about it, but I'd like some input from moms who have used it, too. For those who have used it and don't like it - why didn't it work for you and what would you recommend instead. Thanks!

spartabella
10-01-2004, 07:17 PM
i like mine although it took some getting used to...the strap is difficult to pull tight (probably my inexperience) with the baby in it. i like it because you can use it for front carry/nursing, hip carry when they get a little older, then back carry when they get even older. the lady i bought it from said that once she even wrapped it around her 2 year old's waist and used it as a "leash" (for lack of a better word) at a pumpkin patch last year. i also like it because you can fold the shoulder strap over to give you a better distribution of weight. check out their web site...it shows all of that stuff. see the colors in person/they look different than the website. good luck.

mrsmags
10-03-2004, 09:38 PM
I like mine! DS is 4 months old and we've used it with him facing me, facing out and sideways.