PDA

View Full Version : Zolo sizing

Laurelsmom2002
10-01-2004, 08:22 PM
I bought a cotton Zolo ring sling while preg, estimating my size to be a medium, well now that I'm not preg, I've measured and I'm closer to a small,(exactly 27" from shoulder to hip bone) I bought it from the swap board, so I cant just return/exchange it- what I'm wondering is can it be still used a little big, or should I sell it and order a small. I can deal w/ the longer tail as long as it would be "safe"

also wondering if the pouch that they now have can be used for nursing - especially in public?

I emailed customer service, but I have all the patience of a 3yr old, and cant wait for the reply so I ask you experienced slingers

thanks

eddited to change measurement- arrgh mommy brain

Momof3Labs
10-01-2004, 10:14 PM
I find that Zolos run large. I measure a medium but prefer a small for the shorter tail. The only difference between small and medium, I believe, is the length of the tail, so it is safe to wear a slightly large sling as long as it doesn't bother you.

hudsonam
10-06-2004, 12:11 AM
>I emailed customer service, but I have all the patience of a
>3yr old, and cant wait for the reply so I ask you experienced
>slingers

Ditto this! I'm glad I'm not alone. LOL!

I am wondering right now about their pouch sizing. I measure a small, but that doesn't really figure in my increased bra size from being pg, which I know will hang on while I'm breastfeeding. I just don't want to get a medium and have it be too big, because it's a clearance item, and I won't get to try it with my DS until after the 30 day return/exchange window.