PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews of the Zolowear Pouch?

hudsonam
10-04-2004, 11:06 PM
There are a couple on clearance for a great price, and I'm considering one as my first carrier (which carrier am I NOT considering? ;-))

Can anyone tell me what they think of them?

lines
10-25-2004, 05:22 PM
I would love to hear some reviews as well.

TIA!

lerlerler
10-30-2004, 08:20 PM
allow me...

I bought the toile one and loved it. It's comfy and Oh so cute!!! I get lots of compliments on it. I like the adjustability.. and could BF in the lowest setting

HOWEVER. After a few weeks of use with my wee infant (less than 13 pounds) the buttonhole started to rip and the fabric started to feel stretchy.

But, everyone raves about their customer service.. as they should. I was quickly offered a replacement and went back and forth on what color to get as a replacement.

I got the black stretch... even though they warned me that it may get linty.... (she recommends the sage green one for most verstitlity... but am a east coast city gal at heart and wanted black!) and I love it even more.

And the button fell off on it's maiden voyage... in case you don't know, this isn't dangerous.. it only "drops" the baby a few inches and they end up just sitting a little low.

They've already offered to fix the issue... very quick and gracious...

But I am not sure what to do. I LOVE these pouches, so I will probably just re-sew the button and move on.

Should you buy one? Probably. I would bet that they are researching the issues I had and they won't happen again!!

And they are SO comfy and pretty!

Momof3Labs
10-31-2004, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the review! I really like the pink one and thought about buying it, but wondered how the button and buttonhole would hold up (my guy is 31lbs). Sounds like I should wait a little longer and let them work out the kinks!

lines
11-05-2004, 06:13 PM
thanks for the review!