PDA

View Full Version : OK, it's official. i'm OBSESSED!

fauve01
10-15-2004, 08:17 PM
i asked here a few weeks ago for suggestions on a different sling since my padded ring sling isn't working for me (can't get it tight enough) and now i'm a sling obsessed girl. (Thanks to those who answered, btw!). DD has always preferred being carried, and i own three slings, so it's not like i'm new to babywearing, but this is insane. i ordered a mei hip carrier since i always do the hip carry (hopefully it'll be good even though it has rings). Now i keep thinking since DD is bigger now, she might like the back carry, so probably i need an ergo or sutemi or kozy, right (which of those are best for short people?)?? heehee. and since my ring sling isn't good for me now, maybe a pouch would be better??.... i'm also very intrigued with the wrap type slings. they seem so cozy! and the weight must be so well-distributed--i mean just look at those photos at the ellaroo site! maybe DD is too old and squirmy for those now though. see what i mean--i'm out of control. all my free time is spent on all those sling sites reading reviews and stuff!! anyone else out there like me??

if only there was a place IRL we could try all these things out!! who lives in LA--only half joking...

Anne + DD 10-03

edited for spelling

Momof3Labs
10-15-2004, 09:48 PM
zenbliss lives near LA and is a carrier/sling pro! Not sure what is in her collection these days, but I know she has some good stuff! She doesn't post often, so look for an old post from her and drop her a note (unless she replies to this).