PDA

View Full Version : Hotsling questions

BeachBaby
10-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Hi all,

I need some help with my Hotsling! I think it might be too big. This was a concern of Kristen's when I sent her my measurements, as I was in between sizes. Our babies were due around the same time, so I haven't wanted to bother her before now.

Anyway, I can get Simone in, but its kind of awkward. I carried her around Target one day and the sling kept trying to slide off my shoulder. How do I do the "fabric flip" thing and will that suffice or should I send it back to her for a shortening? I was just looking at pictures on the hotslings site and Simone "hangs" MUCH lower than the babies in the pictures.

Also, at what age can she be put in a Kangaroo carry? She is 14 weeks and has pretty good control of the noggin, but its not perfect. I just feel like she wants to be looking out. Any other suggestions for positions?

Thanks!
Megan

Kimberly H
10-19-2004, 08:47 PM
Megan, sounds like your Hotsling is too big. If you have access to a digital camera, you might want to send Kristen pics of you with Simone in the sling.

I made a quickie album in Shutterfly, emailed it to Kristen, and she knew right away that I needed a size between the 2 Hotslings I have so she's going to adjust my sling when making my new one.

Hope that helps!

BeachBaby
10-20-2004, 01:12 PM
It does help, thanks Kimberly! I saw your post after I posted mine and when I looked at your pictures I knew mine was too big. I will do what you suggested and send Kristen some pictures.

Thanks again!