PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the Deuter KangaKid?

swampnurse
11-10-2004, 07:01 PM
I have a heavy duty framed backpack carrier for hiking, but i was looking for a low profile, smaller one to use around the house or around town. The Deuter KangaKdi seems to be just what i was looking for, so i was hoping some of you have tried it out.

HeatherW
11-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Funny you should post this question! I was just online trying to find out the name of this carrier. I saw it advertised last Christmas, but lost the article. I do remember it got great reviews.

swampnurse
11-15-2004, 03:58 PM
i ordered one the the day. $109.00 no tax, free shipping! i will post my review as soon as i get a chance to use it.

punkadoodle2
06-14-2005, 10:39 PM
I know this is an old post...just hoping you could give a review of this pack. It sounds like it'd be perfect for what I'm looking for. Any comments? Good or bad would be great!!!

HeatherW
06-15-2005, 08:10 AM
We ended up returing it. My DH thought it was uncomfortable. We ended up purchasing a Sherpani Rhumba and love it. I have carried DD around the house for a long pd. of time, and her weight was very evenly distributed on my hips, unlike the Deuter.

HTH

punkadoodle2
06-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Thanks, so glad I asked!!! I really want something I can use without having to take the stroller everywhere (then carrying him anyway!!) This 6 mo, 20lb baby gets heavy!!! I'll check into that one.