PDA

View Full Version : "Phantom" baby on my back after Ergo usage!

deborah_r
11-16-2004, 08:17 PM
I just walked my dog with Kai on my back in the Ergo (this is quickly becoming one of Kai's favorite daily activities) and I still keep feeling like he is on my back. I actually just tilted my head back to talk to him, even though I know he is not there! How strange.

houseof3boys
11-16-2004, 11:40 PM
I was scared to read this since I feared laughing aloud and waking up DH. :)

Just thinking that maybe you need to get some sleep and lay off the crack pipe for a while Deb.

Just kidding. It's kind of like when you go to Disney and ride the rides all day...at night it still feels like you are riding the coasters!

deborah_r
11-17-2004, 02:16 AM
Ah, sleep would be nice! Kai has resumed wanting to nurse all through the night, and needs to nurse for a long time to fall asleep for the night, and if I try to discourage him from nursing, he bicycle-pedal kicks me and schreeches until he gets it. It's been ever-so-pleasant around here lately!

But on a bright note, he finally learned the Elmo chicken dance tonight, so that made me laugh, as he ran all over flapping his arms and laughing. Nevermind that it was like 2 hours after his bedtime...