PDA

View Full Version : Hotsling/KKAFP size question-- does this sound right?

nan
12-02-2004, 09:24 PM
Hi.
I got a KKAFP size M and a Hotslings cotton stretch in S (thanks to all those who gave me advice). Based on the sizing charts on each website, that seems right. I'm about 7 mos pg, so though I have tried them both on, I have noooo idea if they fit, and I guess I just want some reassurance, or "wait and see" assurance-- does anyone with both these type pouches think that those sizes "sound" right (like you'd be a small in HS and a M in KK)?

Thanks from the wacky obsessing prego!

:-)
nancy

AvasMama
12-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Yes, that sounds right. I am an XS/S in Hotslings and a M in the KKAFPs. Both are great pouches! You chose well :)
Robyn & Ava

TereasaT
12-02-2004, 11:20 PM
I have both pouches and it does sound about right. I have a KKAFP in M (has 5 rows of snaps), and depending on the carry and what clothing I am wearing, I use the last 3 rows of snaps. This means I could have gone with a small, but I wanted to have more flexibility in sharing my pouch with other people who wanted to carry DS.

I had a very difficult time sizing my Hotsling. Kristen is really great though. I did have to exchange it twice because I was pregnant when I first measured and then I lost my post-pregnancy weight pretty quickly. I started off with an XS, exchanged it for a S, and now, I have an XS/S. Now, that I have the fit right, I love my Hotslings.

You are going to love both of those pouches!

Tereasa

nan
12-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Thanks, guys. One less thing to keep me up at nights ... how I'll ever make it to Feb I do not know at this point!
I appreciate the help-- I'm feeling much more relived-- I was sort of looking at these things like ... can't be right. And, since I don't think I've ever been a size Sm in my whole life, it seemed almost too good to be true.

:-)