PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to repair a hole in fleece?

luvmypeanut
01-26-2005, 02:27 AM
I just took out my KKAFP to wash and have it ready for the new baby and noticed that there is a small hole near one of the snaps. What can I do to close up the hole? Right now it's about the size of a pencil eraser but I fear it will stretch bigger once I start using it. I don't have any experience with sewing either. Is there anything I can do or is this not a worry?

TereasaT
01-26-2005, 02:34 AM
When did you purchase your KKAFP? If it has been less than a year, then Kangaroo Korner will repair or replace your sling. They will even cover shipping charges. If it has been over a year, contact Tanya at Kangaroo Korner and see if she could help you in any way. This was taken from their website:

Manufacturing Guarantee:
Kangaroo Korner will guarantee the manufacturing of your sling for 1 year from the purchase date. If possible, your sling will be repaired. If it is beyond repair, we will replace your sling. Please contact us directly for further details. If you are within the time period for an exchange (30 days) and you experience a problem with the manufacturing of your sling, you will be responsible for all shipping charges if you choose to exchange the sling for another size, color or style. Kangaroo Korner will cover shipping charges for repairs only.

Tereasa

luvmypeanut
01-26-2005, 05:40 PM
I bought it when DD was born so it's been more than a year but I will contact her anyway to see if there's something she can do. Thanks so much!