PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone out there who likes the OTSBH?

JLiebCamm
01-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Now that I have my KKAFP, Zolo, and Kozy, I was thinking of eliminating my OTSBH. But I've never really given it much of a chance and just wanted to double check before I eliminate it if anyone thinks that I may want to keep it in the rotation. I just don't want to regret getting rid of it but suspect that I would find my other new slings superior to it. Thanks!

Narry
01-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi,

While I do not have any of the slings you have, I do find my OTSBH handy. I also have a Maya wrap and an Ergo. I use the OTSBH at home, and my other two when I'm out and about. I find the padding comfortable for long term use, like times when my DS (now 13 months) won't nap anyplace else. He is now 25+ pounds and still occasionally naps in the OTSBH (like this past week when he was refusing to go down for his naps in his crib).

I don't know if this helps or not, but I thought I would add my $.02.

Narry
Proud and happy mom to Parker, 17Dec2003

gel
01-31-2005, 11:17 AM
yes, many slings later i still like the otsbh. not for long periods of carrying, but sometimes i keep it in the car for short trips in a car. other times i wear it around the house if the baby is due for a nap soon. especially not that i can use the hip carry it's the easiest of all my carriers to throw on and use for a short period.

gabriella